Monday, July 11, 2011

Celebrity Sighting

My date tonight, who was young at 27 years old, apparently know some ABS-CBN people, including the director of Showtime and Sharon. There were several people from ABS at Shangri-la today, including Mr. M, Ma'm Cory and yes that Showtime director. And in their group was Zanjoe Marudo, who is in that Kristine series which I like since Raffy and him are perpetually shirtless! Cool! I don't follow the series though, I just check if they're naked and I watch a little, and then change channels. My date said Zanjoe looked at me (I don't think so) and I just said, yeah, he definitely looked at that fat queen - moi!! He's tall and moreno and very slim. He's ok in my book and I can see why he photographs well. But he's not really my type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment